Minew today announced the release of MWC01 Rechargeable Bluetooth Badge (AoA version available), a new member of Minew’s AoA Beacon family that is ideal for personnel management thanks to its leveraging of RFID and Bluetooth positioning technologies.
MWC01, available in two versions, MWC01 Rechargeable Bluetooth Badge (AoA Ver.) and MWC01 Rechargeable Bluetooth Badge, both of which in the same portable size of 86 * 55 * 6 mm, aims to fulfill the personnel management requirements from vertical industries. Such a light and handy gadget, weighing 20 g only, offers a great power of protection of IP67 resistant level. Though 2 short hours in charging time does MWC01 spend, it has exceptional performance in the long service life of several months on a single charge.
Following the user-friendly design in high customer satisfaction of the MWL01 and C10 people management tags, MWC01 features a push button that enables a safety call with a press of the button, allowing rapid action in appropriate conditions. Furthermore, the accelerometer sensor on the MWC01 aids in real-time monitoring of the trajectory of people’s movement and other dynamic changes.
With the construction of smart office and smart healthcare, MWC01 Rechargeable Bluetooth Badge is on its way to providing cost-effective and reliable solutions in indoor positioning, personnel management, patient care, and more.
Why should we recommend MWC01 in our product portfolio?
Wearable, portable, and positionable. Personnel management is now simpler than ever.
- AoA positioning sub-meter accuracy(MWC01AoA ver.): Utilizing the benefits of the Minew AoA protocol and utilizing AoA high-accuracy location services, MWC01 (AoA Ver.) is capable of sub-meter class high-precision tracking and management of personnel.
- Smart magnetic charging: The magnetic charging connector facilitates quick, secure, and practical recharging.
- Multiple RFID frequencies: RFID enables check-in/out and flow tracking, which significantly aids in visitor management and identification.
- User-friendly vibration motor:It comes with an external button and a vibration motor that is helpful to those who are visually impaired and may be used to alert first responders or check on the wearer.
The ideal complement to AoA G2 Gateway Starter Kit
To pair well with the MWC01, you can opt for the Minew AoA G2 gateway kit. With its one gateway G2, four AoA locators, and five pieces of 19.7 feet network cables, Minew AoA G2 gateway kit, the Bluetooth AoA starter kit with developing Angle of Arrival technology, provides sub-meter class accurate indoor positioning-based service across all industries.
AoA G2 Gateway Starter Kit
Where does the MWC01 take the spotlight?
Workers, nurses, office employees, and other professionals are among those busy moving around indoor work places, as well as prospective unannounced visitors. People management is also essential for developing a healthy working relationship for any reason, such as flow analysis, task optimization, or access control.
Smart office is on the go
MWC01 incorporates AoA location technology and includes integrated RFID that may be utilized for employee route tracing for human utilization, monitoring staff flow, and office check-ins. Its geofencing capability enables access control as various zones can have varying levels of permission. Such visitor control provides the highest level of corporate privacy protection.
Indoor positioning with high precision
Any available resources can be distributed effectively. It has been shown that MWC01 in museums, sports fields, and other large indoor spaces with a wide broadcast range and a high protection level has contributed to optimal resource allocation and utilization. With more development, it will be possible to perform tasks like the initial reaction in hospitals and the task completion report in factories.
MWC01 Rechargeable Bluetooth Badge is now available in Minew Store. For more information, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your FREE IOT solution consultation
Pay attention to privacy, and we also welcome your friendly exchanges.
- Minew MG5 Outdoor Mobile Gateway – Empowering Industries with All-in-One Connectivity
- Keep Your Furry Friends Safe and Secure with the MTC01 GPS Pet Tracker
- Minew Discontinues Maintenance and Updates for T-Finder App
- Minew Introduces MST01, the Industrial Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Sensor
- Minew and InPlay Partner to Launch Game-Changing $1 Bluetooth® LE Tag Products, Revolutionizing IoT Industry
- AoA Gateway
- AoA location beacon
- Beacon Bluetooth 5.0
- Beacon Sensor
- BLE IoT
- BLE Sensor
- BLE Sensor Tag
- Bluetooth 5.0
- bluetooth beacon
- Bluetooth Gateway
- bluetooth indoor positioning
- Bluetooth Location Tags
- Bluetooth sensor
- Bluetooth sensor beacon
- Card Beacon
- Door Sensor
- Emergency Button
- Indoor Beacon
- Indoor Navigation
- Indoor Positioning
- Industrial Bluetooth Beacon
- Infrared Sensor
- IoT device manufacturer
- IoT Product Development
- Location Beacon
- LoRa Technology
- LoRaWan Gateway
- modern healthcare
- Optical Sensor
- sensor tag
- Smart IOT solution
- temperature and humidity sensor
- UWB Tracking Tag
- Wearable Beacons
- WiFi IoT