• Bluetooth 4.0 technology
• 12 GPIOs
• 512kb Flash Memory
• 50 ohm PCB antenna
• Range: 10-60M（open space）
• Size: 15.8×12×2mm
• Metal shielding with marking
• Transmission speed is up to 3kB/s
• UART instruction supported
Working voltage: 1.7- 3.6V
Working frequency: 2400-2483 MHz
Working temperature: -30°C- +60 °C
Transmitted power: -20~+5dBm
Transmitted current: 8mA/0dBm
Received sensitivity: -97dBm
• The default module MS48SF2 is a Bluetooth UART module.
• Minew will provide the module with no firmware inside if required.
• Please note: m1805 is Minew’s own Bluetooth low energy Soc, Minew does not provide SDK to customer’s firmware development. You can use Minew slave Uart, or discuss the firmware customization service with us.